Friday, August 19, 2005

And The Paperchase Continues...

August 19, 2005 The post office tried to deliver Express Packages from Missouri and Maine yesterday but neither of us was home to sign for them. However, they left a signature card for me to sign giving them permission to deliver them today provided I left them the signed signature card - and guess what – I did - and they did. Aly and I each have our certified birth certificates now. Also in the mail today was the additional birth certificate we needed on Aly. In short – yesterday and today have been very good adoption days! We stumbled out of the gate but we are getting our feet under us now. The pace is quickening. We need a DTC by December meaning we really need to get the home study going. (A sincere thank you for prayers answered – Thank you Lord) We were trying to get together with P&K this weekend and only tonight, Friday, will it work out that we can go to dinner together at Whitey’s. We told them of the news, and P and I started crying (I have to stop this!!!). When Ford told the story of the white swan, even K shed a few tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home