Sunday, October 16, 2005

Call For Blog HELP!

I am a blog neophyte. I can admit that. However, unlike the bad rap many males are hit with – I WILL & DO STOP AND ASK FOR DIRECTIONS. So, consider this as a request for help because I am LOST. I need help from the experienced ones out there! I added a web counter and a guest book to our site this morning, however, they are not located even close to where I wanted them to appear. The counter is at the bottom of the webpage but it would be nice to have it higher so you can see it when you open up the webpage and if you look to the side where previous posts are listed you will find the guest book – ugh… I have typed and pasted up and down the template section but it is now plain to me that I am a lot closer to screwing things up than I am figuring things out. (There is noticeable shame as I type this – if you could see me – my head is bowed and my shoulders are definitely slumped. It’s a sad sight of despair, forlorn and defeat). I like how the guest book shows up under each post like on Gwen’s and in color no less! In fact, I would like to find a way to just simply steal Gwen’s site and slide our stuff in and make like we did that – oh yeah, we have this blog thing down….. (Not). In advance of your kind and considerate HELP – thank you and thank you again…

2 Comments:

At 10/17/2005 10:04:00 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

Hiya,

I have a solution for you, but you don't have a "mail me" button on your web page. If you want, email me at:

johnny.downtothis@gmail.com

 
At 10/18/2005 10:17:00 PM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

I cannot believe the HELP you are providing - too nice. I'm starting to make the changes with what you have shared with me. Again, your time and efforts on this are beyond anything I expected.

Thanks & Thanks again.....
Ford

 

Post a Comment

<< Home