Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It's the little things

It's the little things that will get you every time. So I checked my express mail today to see what time our papers were delivered in Tallahassee. USPS said it would be there no later than noon today and they were right - they tried to deliver at 08:24 this morning. One problem however, no one was there at that hour and so they left a notice that a couple of more attempts would be made and then if no luck - they would mail it back to me. Thanks. I feel better (not). I'll check again tomorrow and if still no delivery, then I'll call the Secretary of State's office and try to work something out since Friday is a holiday and they will be CLOSED! Still, life is good. It's bedtime. Goodnight... BTW: Today is my brother Bill’s birthday. Happy Birthday #2. Love you, #3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home