Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Baby Secret

Leaa & Jesse know what they are having… I don’t know if it is still a secret so I’ll keep quiet for now.

I’m good at keeping secrets. No way am I going to tell you what SHE and Jesse are having.

You couldn’t drag it out of me if you flogged me with a wet HEN.

No sir, my mouth is as shut as a LADIES bedroom curtain.

Yep, the last thing I want is to have my own baby GIRL mad at me for spilling the beans.

I’ll let you all know what sex the baby is just as soon as our DAUGHTER & Jesse give us the Ok.

Not a moment sooner…

1 Comments:

At 12/14/2005 03:47:00 PM, Blogger rubyiscoming said...

Leaa & Jesse sure are lucky to have you as a friend! I'll be sure to share my SS# and family secrets with you real soon. Hahahahahaha.

Look forward to meeting you at a FCC meeting in the New Year!

Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home