Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I am Desperate!! I am Begging!!

I "designed" the wishes card that is to be sent along with the 8 inch fabric square for other's "100 Wishes Quilts". After finalizing the design, I went back to Joann's (fabric store) for additional ribbon. Guess what?? They are completely out of stock! The spools that were there were now all gone and no more to be found at the other local stores. I am desperate! The wishes card is designed around the ribbon and words imprinted on the ribbon. So what does a desperate woman do? I called my Mom - yes, she always comes to the rescue. So after her special trip to her local Joann's (over 1200 miles from me) she comes up empty too. They gave her the same story, none in stock, probably will not be restocked. If anyone sees the ribbon, would you purchase as many spools as you can and mail them to me? The details: It is stocked with the scrapbooking supplies, SKU #7709314, C6 Imagine, pink, 100% polyester, 5/8 inch by 4 feet; 99cents ($ 0.99). I will pay whatever ransom you feel is appropriate. Otherwise I will need to spend some more creative time redeveloping the wishes card. If I do find some more ribbon, I may even post a picture of my card (I am very proud of it - you would be too if you knew how little artsey/crafty talent I have). In the meantime, here's a picture of the ribbon and a great big - Help!!

6 Comments:

At 3/21/2006 09:16:00 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

Bummer. I'll keep a look out. What do you mean not artsy crafty - I loved your baby bottle flower arrangements and Martha herself would have been proud of the spread that you laid out the last time we visited. Enjoyed seeing you guys over the weekend!
Marsha

 
At 3/22/2006 12:57:00 AM, Blogger Gracencameronsmomy said...

I just went to JoAnne's today...next time I will look,
Lisa S.

 
At 3/22/2006 10:47:00 AM, Blogger Kim M. said...

I'll check when I go next time. Maybe later this week.

 
At 3/22/2006 12:04:00 PM, Blogger Gen said...

Hi Aly,

I will check today and get back to you. I know exactly how you feel...I had planned something similar, but ran out of fabric (which was in the design of the wishes). grrrr!

Gen

 
At 3/22/2006 07:43:00 PM, Blogger Gen said...

I'm so sorry, but I didn't find any either.

I hope another person gets lucky :(

Gen

 
At 3/22/2006 09:20:00 PM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

Sean & Gen, Thank you for trying!!!
I think I know my fate.... finding a new ribbon.

Alyson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home