Monday, February 20, 2006

Okeechobee

I made a quick trip down to Okeechobee with son Justin and granddaughter Kilee to visit with my Dad & Joy over the weekend. The weather was absolutely fantastic. The citrus had mostly been picked but it was still a rush to see all the groves. I wish I had taken more photos! I especially wish I had taken one of Joy giving Kilee a sink bath! I can't believe I didn't get a picture of that. Justin pulled Kilee around in her wagon and we made a couple of golf cart journeys (the preferred method of transportation while there) to dispose of Miss Kilee's pampers :) Kilee loved the golf cart... It was a short but very nice visit. I'm glad Justin and Kilee made the trip with me. All the more special. We caught a break coming back through Daytona. The race was still in progress so the traffic was not so bad. You can see the track from the interstate and the people, the motor homes and blimps! You know they were having some kind of FUN! Still, it's nice to be home to my sweetie...

4 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 05:44:00 AM, Blogger Tom, Wendy, and Andrew said...

Welcome back Ford. I am sure Alyson is very glad your home. We all need to get together sometime soon!

 
At 2/22/2006 09:32:00 AM, Blogger rubyiscoming said...

Ford, I know that Alyson was THRILLED to have you home again, but glad you had a great trip :)

Also, can you guys email me and "teach" me how to add a counter to my blog? I'm confused....

THANKS!
Kim

 
At 2/22/2006 03:43:00 PM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

Happy to be back - Thanks for the welcome.

We do need to get together - that would be cool. Maybe we can do the "lunch" thing or something that works well for each of us.

We can help with the counter Kim. I'll email some information to you.

fm

 
At 3/03/2006 08:40:00 PM, Blogger candy626 said...

Hi Ford,
Moma said there were pictures of Bill and the baby and Justin on your blog they are good. Yes you should have got a picture of Moma giving Kilee a bath.
Doug and I hope to get down there for a crouse I bought in Oct sometime it will be for our 25th wedding anaversery.
Candy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home