Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Books for Lizzy - Thank you, Mia

I have kept to my pledge not to buy lots of clothes and stuff for Lizzy :) However, I have figured out that there are some things that can be purchased even though we do not know the age of our future daughter. Books are one of those. So my mild shopping addiction on line is easily satisfied when I find out something as common as books could be bought now (and enjoyed by us now too!). The picture is of the books purchased from sister-in-law’s web site. Usborne Books - the books kids love to read! Hosted by: Mia Morge Place: www.ubah.com/HOS55738

2 Comments:

At 4/05/2006 09:42:00 AM, Blogger Kim M. said...

You can never have to many books!! So buy away. By the way welcome to the January DTC group!!!

 
At 4/06/2006 04:00:00 PM, Blogger Aimee said...

One of my favorite times of the day is to read to the girls. If you read to them for the start, they'll prefer reading over TV any day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home