Monday, April 03, 2006

This is Bob. Bob say Hi to the nice people.

Meet Bob. I have received no small amount of grief because of my decision to bring Bob into our family. What can I say... I liked Bob. Bob and I had an immediate connection. It was a guy thing. I promised Bob I'd look out for him. I'd keep him clean and out of the mud. I told Bob I would take the time to wipe down the niffy sun roof. Oh yeah, Bob and I are going to do just fine together. Bob on the other hand has promised me that he will track with the best of them through the Florida beach sand and that he'll do absolute circles (check out that front tire) around any stroller we come up on while tooling through the neighborhood. He has promised an awesome soft ride via his shock absorbers and to keep the sunshine out of the eyes of Baby Girl! Bob and I are convinced Alyzabeth will enjoy sitting in his lap of luxury :) I guess that would be a good thing since Salty Dog was not crazy about sitting in Bob's lap on the shakedown cruise. Alyson has decided she likes Bob. I think the grief part is because this is what she plans on doing, you know, like buying things for Lizzy. I'm getting the hint that the guys don't do these things. I guess that means I better hold off on the fantastic High Chair I've set my sights on. Oh, you would love this High Chair. I wish I could tell you about it but maybe I better just lay low on that for a while. Come on Bob, let's do a few practice laps until Alyzabeth gets here... It may even be time to remove the Minnie Pearl tag. Oh yeah Bob, lookin' good. fm

6 Comments:

At 4/03/2006 09:01:00 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Welcome to the family, Bob!

 
At 4/03/2006 10:37:00 AM, Blogger Stacey T. said...

Sweet. Welcome Bob!!! You will LOVE it!!! My mom was so against it, (we are walking buddies) said our old jogger was "just fine", but now that she's pushed Bob around, I never get to push....ever ever ever!

 
At 4/03/2006 02:23:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

BOB is so cool!

 
At 4/03/2006 08:50:00 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

Bob is deluxe. I can't imagine Salty not liking it. But I would have enjoyed seeing that.
Marsha

 
At 4/04/2006 08:57:00 PM, Blogger Georgia said...

Hi Bob,
Wanna come live at my house?

 
At 4/06/2006 09:43:00 PM, Blogger rubyiscoming said...

Um Bob....I think my hubby might be in love with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home