Sunday, August 20, 2006

BPOH - House Picture - Dining Room

Here's the dining room picture; continuing the Bloggers' Parade of Homes..... Several notables: Starting from the left of the picture, we have two family pictures on the wall, then comes the china closet. The dining room set could be purchased with a larger china closet but I chose this smaller one as the dining area in our home is only 9.5 feet by 9.5 feet. Can you believe such a small area? The china closet houses my Grammie's china. This is the china set that Lizzy will inherit. Also, you can see some vegetable bowls on the table in the same pattern I bought on eBay recently. On the next wall, you can barely see the cup and saucer holders. I have collected depression glassware since I can remember (I think cats, stamps and old fans came first before I started collecting glassware) so when I married DH, we agreed to buy one cup and saucer in every depression glass pattern. We haven't accomplished that yet, so have our collection of 25 on the dining room wall. So that's the BPOH house tour so far!

1 Comments:

At 8/20/2006 09:56:00 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Beautiful table....look at that shine, shine, shine. Not a single dustmote!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home