Sunday, August 13, 2006

Introducing Ling - DH Strikes Again

He's at it again... Look what DH bought. A doll. Here's his latest purchase during our wait for Alyzabeth An. Ta-da! Introducing Ling who speaks both Chinese and English! We are very hesitant to purchase clothes since we just have no idea how old she will be or her size. I do believe this is her first doll. Eventually, I need to get back to finishing her bedroom. With the "Wait" dragging out as it has I have not been able to motivate myself in that direction. I think going in her room makes me sad. This would have been our time of nervous anticipation of the Referral and then TA. Still, we'll wait like everyone else and if I'm not careful, DH may slip out and buy that high chair or car seat(s) I've caught him eyeing! I better get moving.

3 Comments:

At 8/13/2006 09:17:00 AM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Isn't that doll cool?!? I have her on my wish list too. My bud Krista got one as a gift from her agency (well, I'm sure she indirectly paid for it). Still, a nice treat!

 
At 8/13/2006 10:59:00 AM, Blogger Joannah said...

Ling is on my wishlist, too!

 
At 8/13/2006 10:40:00 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

I got Ling Ling for Christmas..she is soo cute isint she??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home