Thursday, April 06, 2006

Saved by Mom!!

I was desperate a few weeks ago when JoAnn's did not have any more of the ribbon I was using for the "100 Wishes" card. It was pretty special, pink, with the word "Imagine" printed on it. Mom called the main JoAnn's product line and didn't get through but gave me the number to try. I tried it and found two stores with spools of the ribbon even though it is discontinued. Yipeeeee!! I have some on the way via snail mail. JoAnn's did require a hefty ransom - the shipping fee was more than the cost of the ribbon! Oh well, the very sentimental and her money is soon parted.....

1 Comments:

At 4/06/2006 08:44:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

That ribbon is really beautiful - it would be perfect for my scrapbooking (that is, if I ever had the time to scrapbook anymore)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home