Saturday, July 01, 2006

Fourth of July!! A Family Quilt Square

It is almost the Fourth of July and we are getting ready! My sister's MIL sent us this lovely quilt square in time for the July 4th Holiday! Thank you G.S.!! Also, a big Thank You to all of my family members who have come through with quilt fabric and wonderful wishes for Alyzabeth and her "parents". I am so happy. I have squares from the Stone's, Barker's, Stephenson's, Caton's, Soule's, Cobb's, Clarke's, Kleinhans, Cruce, Hollaway's, Benefield's, Hathcock and Kuhn's!! Just yesterday we received three from the Morgan's, Armbruster and Schroeder's, all from DH's family. Pictures will follow soon. The fabric is really cute and reflects each family's wish for Lizzy! I hope to be receiving more quilt fabric from the Morgan's, Deimund's, Morge's, Salter's, Strobel's, Brooksbank's and Jackman's soon. All family members. I can't wait as that will finish out my 100 Wishes. Love you all!

1 Comments:

At 7/04/2006 07:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything symbolizing Maine would be great - pine trees, lighthouses, pinecones, lobsters, boats.
Or a Disney character you loved growing up, flowers, music notes etc.
Maybe we will have time this next visit to look for fabric?

Love to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home