Wednesday, June 07, 2006

HALT! We Are Babyland Security. We Don't Need No Stinkin' Search Warrant

Well I'm on a buying hunt once again but this time I don't think I'll be stepping on Alyson's "paper pregnant" toes (Though she has come to admit that BOB was a really good purchase). I'm on the Baby Monitor prowl. I want sight and sound with motion detection. Wireless and portable. It should be able to handle no less than 3 and preferably 4 camera remotes. Range, it must have excellent range. I want options. Oh yes, and it can't interfer with our wireless phones or wireless internet connections. And it must be able to project an image from a totally darkened room. That's about it. We're not asking for much. Why, we won't even flinch, so you would notice, at the price. What can one say. It's for Alyzabeth...

1 Comments:

At 6/07/2006 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Stacey T. said...

Wow!!! That's some high tech looking stuff...I don't have a monitor....yikes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home