Sunday, July 02, 2006

Trip to Maine - I Met Sister's Beau!!

My trip to Maine on June 16th was over very quickly, just a Friday through Sunday visit. I left Maine at 6:00 a.m. Monday morning and went to work once reaching sunny Jacksonville. While enjoying seeing family and friends, I also met my sister’s boyfriend for the first time. Seems he has been infiltrating the family for almost a year now. I won’t ask what she did with him during the two weeks Ford and I were in Maine last September. My impression of him is that he is genuinely a caring sweet man. He has two children by his first (and only) marriage. He helps out all the time from helping with broken down cars, troubleshooting car problems and even providing parts! He cooks, actually has custody of his children half of every week, works full time, loves his family (Mom, Dad, sister, etc). And he likes my sister. So far so good…. Here’s a picture of boyfriend and children, enjoying the water on a hot summer day, at my sister’s home.

1 Comments:

At 7/03/2006 08:20:00 PM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

Hey Sis....
Just say the word and I can change the words.... (it won't change my first impression!).

See you all soon!

Alyson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home